My name is Charelton Kubera and my work is my passion.
I absolutely love what I do and have a talent in understanding people and their bodies. I celebrate many hobbies in life. These hobbies include Kundalini Yoga taught by Yogi Bhajan, cooking vegan dishes, outdoor activities and an appreciation for nature.
My calling in life is to help people achieve a healthy and balanced lifestyle as I believe that this is one of the key components to total bliss.
Thank you and take care,
- Charelton Kubera
- Advanced Remedial Massage Therapist (Massage Therapy College of Manitoba) - Diploma, 2200 Hour Program
- Foot Reflexology (Reflexology Association of Canada) - Certification, 245 Hour Program
- Full Spectrum Reflexology Training (Modern Institute of Reflexology) - Photo-luminescent Lighting/Dr. Riley's Massager
- Usui Reiki - Reiki Training Level 1 and 2
- Certified Structural Integration Practitioner (Guild For Structural Integration) - Boulder, Colorado, 530 Hour Program
- Movement Training - 2008
- Psych-K Facilitator - 2009
- Advanced PSYCH-K facilitator - May 2010
- Laughter Leader - May 2010
- Certified Aston® Patterning Practitioner - November 2012
- pH Coach Certification (Trained with the pH miracle Centre) - February 2013
- Shuzi Qi Jewelry Rep